Caring for your Family in your Home
DreamCare night nurse will arrive at 8pm/9pm and leave at 7am/8am. These hours can be flexible if pre-arranged directly with our night nurses. All of the nurses have a First Aid certificate.
Key Tasks of Night Nurse:
- Having a chat with the parents about the day
- Settle your baby to sleep
- Change nappies
- Night Feeds
- Prepare and sterlise your baby’s bottles
- Keep details record of the night
- Give help and advice on getting the baby into a sleep routine
- Stay longer in the mornings to allow you a lie-in if pre-booked
In short we will not place a night nurse with you that we would not feel comfortable leaving with our own children.